Fundraise & Donate
Help fund our kids’ success!
Are you ready to make every mile you ride make a difference in the life of a student? Then, let’s get started! Click the button below and you will be taken to Crowdrise to set up your fundraiser page. In a few easy steps, you’ll be ready to share your page with your friends, family, and coworkers to start collecting support. It’s easy! Remember, the proceeds of the ride stay in our community and make a huge difference in the lives of students and their families. Plus, you’ll have an opportunity to earn great prizes for your efforts!
Top Fundraisers Earn Great Prizes!
- Raise $4,000 and receive a Salsa Journeyman Apex 1 Bike, 2020 Ride Jersey, and 2021 Registration
- Raise $2500 and receive a Saris M2 Smart Trainer Electronic Resistance and Trainer Mat, 2020 Ride Jersey, and 2021 Registration
- Raise $1,000 and receive a Garmin Vivoactive 3GPSSmartwatch, 2020 Ride Jersey, and 2021 Registration
- Raise $500 and receive a 2020 Ride Jersey and 2021 Registration
- Raise $250 and receive a 2021 Registration
Family Fun Ride Fundraisers Earn Great Prizes, too!
- Raise $500 and receive a new bike
- Raise $50 and receive a bike helmet
- Raise $25 and receive a bike bell, bike lock or illustrated bike book
The CHAFE 150 is presented and organized by the Rotary Club of Sandpoint. The club is dedicated to making a difference with important community and international projects. The Rotary Club of Sandpoint is a member of Rotary International, a group of 1.2 million people around the world bound together by a common theme of “Service Above Self.”
In more than 34,000 clubs worldwide, members volunteer in communities at home and abroad to support education and job training, provide clean water, combat hunger, improve health and sanitation, and eradicate polio. Learn more about the Sandpoint Rotary Club!